50% of the seats are filled by the university through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The rest 50% seats are filled by the management. The fees for all candidates are same.Apply Onlie
The candidates for admission should appear for interview with the following documents.
- Print out of CAP Registration (College Copy)
- Print out of Admit card (for Merit Quota)
- Copy of SSLC Book
- Original and Copy of Qualifying Certificates (+2/VHSE/CBSE)
- TC & Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Recent passport size photo in CD and Two copies of photos
- Copy of Aadhaar card
The parent/guardian should accompany the candidate at the time of interview.
An amount of Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 1000/- will be collected as caution deposit and PTA membership fee respectively at the time of admission.