MET Arts & Science College,
MET Arts & Science College, Nadapuram was started as an unaided self financing college under the management of Muslim Educational Trust as per Govt Orderis (MS)No.125/2002/H.Edn dated 18.09.2002 with BCA, B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Sc. Chemistry and B.Com. with Computer Application. The college was inaugurated on 10th October 2002.
The College is affiliated to the University of Calicut.
The College was upgraded as a Post Graduate College, starting M.Sc. Chemistry in 2005-06. B.Sc. (IT) has also been sanctioned to this College in the academic year 2008-09. B.Sc. Physics and B.A. English are also offered since June 2010. BBA course was started in the academic year 2011-12 The College offers M.Sc. Programme in Computer Science since 2012-13 Two more UG course, BA Economics and B.Sc. Mathematics are also sanctioned to be offered from 2013-14 academic year onwards.
The College, located at Palomchala Kunnu near Kallachi, sprawling over an area of 15 acres, blessed with lush green trees and beautiful land scape in Nadapuram Panchayat, Vatakara Taluk, Kozhikode District has a serene and congenial atmosphere for scholarly pursuit. The College is situated 1½ kms South West from Kallachi Town in the Vatakara - Mananthavady State high way. This young institution has ample scope for great expansion and development which is expected in due course.
To become a centre of excellence in higher education and to provide opportunities that engage and challenge individuals to fulfill the need for self actualization.To nurture universal humane values and to kindle in them a spirit of service
To facilitate wholesome development of personality, to effectively function as responsible and patriotic social beings, imbued with a sense of purpose and sense of pride and to provide quality education to develop competency for employment.
- We aim and strive for high quality academic performance with sound English Education. Our endeavour is to produce really employable candidates, who will be an assetto the employers and society.
- We mould well disciplined, dedicated youth, who will beMET's gift to society.
- We promote secularism. We leave no stones unturned toform respectable and respecting citizen.
- Healthy mind dwells in a hefty body. Hence we promote,support and patronize sports and games. To generate human values in posterity we enthusiastically support art and culture of every kind.
- Our atmosphere is that of team work, which buries all personal egos. Management, Principal, staff and students march ahead together rubbing shoulders.
"Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers,motivated students and enthusiastic parents with high expectations"